RJ-88SC Compactor RJ-88SC-HT Compactor
The hydraulic tailgate makes it particularly well suited for security chute-fed and dock-fed applications where maneuvering space for a collection vehicle is limited. The compactor is built into the same door through which the compacted refuse is later emptied, eliminating the need for the additional space needed for the time-consuming double “turn-around” maneuver required for conventional self-contained compactor models.
THE RJ-88 IS THE IDEAL COMPACTION EQUIPMENT FOR:
- Shopping Centers
- Inflight Kitchens
- Hospitals and Institutions
The P-shaped Door Seal is specially designed for portable compaction containers to provide a superior watertight closure. The mounting is engineered for quick and easy installation when replacement is necessary, requiring no field fitting, cutting, or welding.
DOUBLE-HINGE WITH BRONZE BRUSHING
Every RJ-88SC is tested for water-tightness before leaving the factory. Liquid retention is ensured by the incredible Double-Hinge. It creates uniform seal compression while eliminating the seal “scrubbing” and damage so often encountered with competitive designs. The Double-Hinge also saves expensive driver and truck time because only one easy-to- operate ratchet makes it work.
BUBBLE GATE AND AUTO RELATCH
The innovative “Bubble Gate” adds a full cubic yard to container capacity. Superior compaction ratios result from its special curved shape. These two unique benefits reduce costs of disposal.
The ultimate in latch systems, the “Auto Relatch” eliminates the need to hold the door while operating the latch ratchet. This design enables the operator to use both hands on the ratchet.
CYCON CYCLIC CONTROL SYSTEM
Standard on all RJ-88SC Compactors
- Reliable, solid state circuitry eliminates all pressure and limit switches
- CYCON’s no-shock cycle control extends cylinder and hose wear life
- Automatic “container full assurance system” — the ram dwells against the load at full pressure, resulting in better compaction
- Smoother running, quieter operation
- Advanced hydraulic design enables the system to operate at minimum pressure levels except when actually packing solid waste
- More accurate advanced Warning or Container full options
- Dramatically improved cold weather performance